You can make a real difference in someone’s life – in someone’s future.
Would you like to help?
Neighborhood Outreach Connection depends heavily on volunteer help. Would you like to volunteer?
After School Tutoring/Homework Support/Computer-based Learning (Grades K-8)
- Hilton Head: New Oaks, St. Luke’s, Island Lutheran — Monday-Thursday, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Bluffton: Avalon Shores, Onyx — Monday-Thursday, 3-5:30 p.m.
- Beaufort: Parkview, Marsh Pointe — Monday-Thursday, 3-5 p.m.
- Teaching English as a Second Language (Adults) Avalon Shores — Friday, 6-8 p.m.; New Oaks — Saturday, 5-7 p.m.
- Health Screening (periodic schedule)
- Special Event Planning (holiday parties, recognition ceremonies; periodic schedule)
- Fundraising (on-going work; hours flexible)
- Volunteer Recruitment/Scheduling (Monday–Friday, 10:00 am–3:00 pm, hours flexible)
- NOC Office Support (clerical, data entry; Monday–Friday, 10:00 am–3:00 pm, hours flexible)
Please complete a volunteer application and we will contact you.
Mail Applications To:
Neighborhood Outreach Connection
ATTN: Office Manager
PO Box 23558
Hilton Head Island, SC 29925
or Email applications to: [email protected]
If you are unable to volunteer your time, a financial contribution would also be a great help.
For more information: Make a Donation